New content is about to be released from Australia’s leading publishers to the LearningField library for the 2018 school year, including updated editions of existing titles, new teacher resources and a range of senior level study guides.
The updates are across learning areas and year groups 7-12, and include titles from newly announced publisher partners, National Education Advancement Program (NEAP), Titan Education, Academic Group, Tactic Publications and Australian Geography Teachers Association, bringing the total amount of publisher partners to 20.
The release helps those schools who currently use LearningField to prepare ahead for the 2018 school year. It also provides insight for schools looking to design their own subscription, whether adding new learning areas to their existing subscription, or starting with just a minimum of three learning areas or subjects under LearningField’s new ‘Pick-and-Mix’ price model.
This model extends to LearningField Interactives, which has also recently been expanded with new interactive digital tools from Macmillan Education.
Popular new editions for Years 7-10 for the 2018 school year include:
- Cambridge University Press: 2nd edition of Essential Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum GOLD for Year 7 and 8
- Cambridge University Press: 3rd edition of the ICE-EM Mathematics for the Australian Curriculum for years 7-10.
- Titan Education: Exploring Health & PE for Years 7-8 and 9-10 as a popular series from around 75 new Health, PE and Technology titles being added to LearningField, including teacher resources.
- Cengage: 4th edition of Tapis Volant 1 and Tapis Volant 2
- Pearson Australia: New edition of Quoi de neuf? 3 + 4 ) and the Touche 1-4 and 5/6, Teacher Manual, Resource and Assessment Kits
- Pearson Australia: 2nd edition of Ecco! Uno Sutdent Book and Ecco! Due Sutdent Book (available from October/November 2017) including 2nd editons of Teacher Companions
- Cambridge University Press: Understanding Religion Year 10
- Cambridge University Press: 3rd Edition of Food for You Book 1 and Food for You Book 2
- Skills in Geography 2nd edition
- Essential Maths for the AC GOLD 7 & 8 2nd editions
- ScienceWorld Victorian Curriculum 7-10
- ScienceWorld Western Australia 7-10
- Exploring PASS
- Quoi de neuf ? 3 & 4 new editions
- Understanding Religion Year 10
- In Tune with Music Book 1
Popular new editions for Years 11-12 for the 2018 school year include:
- Cambridge University Press: CambridgeMATHS Stage 6 Mathematics Advanced Year 11
- Cambridge University Press: 4th Edition of Year 11 (Prelim) Business Studies and 4th Edition of the Year 12 (Prelim) Business Studies (Available now)
- Cambridge University Press: 3rd Edition of Cambridge VCE Health and Human Development Units 1 and 2
- Pearson Australia: Pearson Chemistry 11 New South Wales Student Book
- Pearson Australia: 3rd edition of New Century Senior Physics Year 11
- Pearson Australia: Australia in the Global Economy 2018 Edition
- Pearson Australia: The Market Economy 2018 Student Book
- Oxford University Press: 3rd Edition of Oxford Insight Mathematics Standard Year 11
- Oxford University Press: 3rd Edition of Biology: An Australian Perspective Year 11
- Oxford University Press: 13th Edition of Access & Justice 12E: Legal Studies for VCE Units 1 & 2
- Oxford University Press: 4th Edition of Antiquity 2: HSC Course
- Oxford University Press: 5th Edition of Key Features of Modern History
- NEAP: Neap Notes series, and SmartStudy Guides
- Titan Education: Exploring HPE Series
Find out more about our Publishing Partners.
Hear what our schools say about the choice of content available through LearningField changes their classrooms.