We are proud to announce two new publishers have joined LearningField and their specialist texts will be available to schools from the start of the 2019 school year.
South Australia math specialist Haese Mathematics brings a total of 31 new titles to LearningField. The interactive content they will provide cover:
– 7 titles for Years 7-10 Australian Curriculum
– 12 titles for Years 11-12 Australian Curriculum
– 2 titles for IB (International Baccalaureate) Diploma – Mathematics Standard Level
– 7 titles for IB Diploma – Mathematics Higher Level
– 3 titles for Cambridge Assessment International Examinations (endorsed)
Meanwhile Sydney-based boutique education company Get Smart Education, with their focus on HSC Business and History, brings titles such as Qantas Business Case Study (2018 Edition) and The Decline and Fall of The Romanov Dynasty.
LearningField’s Director Guy Johnson says, “We are really pleased these two publishers have joined us. With this and the recent inclusion of Jacaranda, LearningField now offers teachers and students a wide range of choices across a total of 21 publishers.”
To see what else is in the LearningField Library, download our Year 7-10 Popular Titles and the Year 11-12 Popular Titles. If you would like the full list of content available under a LearningField subscription, or have a specific inquiry about interactive content, request further information here.